Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: AndxrZ
Your Roleplay Name: Quantavius Jamarsons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:630301267

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20, 3.4 - User started attacking people for no reason at all. Player broke gunpoint by trying to attack an officer who had him under gunpoint. User disconnected immediatelty afterwards.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would like to start off by saying I knew I was in the wrong it was at 3AM and I'm not going to try and take an IRL matter as the reason I as an excuse to attempt RDM but I needed a reason to log off the part at the end of the reason why I banned wasn't needed as I disconnected straight away due to being fully dead if I adverted then i could of made it better anyways, i am wondering if i could get this ban shortened or lifted in anyway shape or form as i do actually like this server a lot, I also couldn't tell if i broke a gunpoint law or not as i went very hungry as soon as I went to attack the player I attacked anyways I hope this ban could get shortened in anyway and I will make sure to read the rules before my ban gets lifted/ends

Additional Information: obviously I do intend to play this server in the coming future so if the ban could get lifted/shortened that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.