Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ???
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Allan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607206066

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i wanted to close the gate and he was asking wtf im trying to do and i said nothing and while he was driving away i said bitch and he stopped and probaly wanted to punch me or something and then i stole his van and started destroying it with driving against the wall and i didnt even ran him over on purpouse he just jumped infront of my car multiple times and i hit him once. after 15mins or so i left and now im banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologise for leaving, im also a new player and im not fully aware of the rules and i wanted to ask if the ban can get reduced to either a day which is fair or a warning and I will spend that day to reflect on the rules in the situation with the other courier i wasnt thinking about my actions and forgot that my actions maybe will have a punishment because i was so focoussed to show the other guy to not mess with me while destroyying his car and i didnt leave because i realized that i fucked up and shouldnt have done that i left because my mom was mad at me for screaming around

Additional Information: im really sorry for what i did and i really regret it

???

Reaction score
i just saw my other bans and i want to mention that im not here to troll anymore because when i started couple of days ago i took this roleplay serious and met alot of funny and cool peoplle and i really want to stay on this server and want it to take it even more serious

???

Reaction score
and i wanted to ask if the courier blacklist could be reduced please cause i am really sorry for what i did

Reaction score

You just got banned yesterday. Wait a bit longer before you make a new apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.