Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Used to be THE G MAN now called hornet
Your Roleplay Name: Callum Rodregez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:714442903

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed a player who tried to steal a vehicle. The user assumed he knew the player who owned the vehicle without doing any investigation. The vehicle was from a chop chop mission. Longer ban due to horrible record. During the time he had the admin report open he showed no reagrds of the rules. "The F6 button is too easy to press".

Why should this appeal be considered?: Shown in this statement above I killed a player that was taking a car that was identical to one of the cars we owned I killed this player for that reason only, I completely do understand the reason for the ban being issued as yes you hold a very valuable point I didn’t do the correct investigation and if I did this wouldn’t have become such a large problem, I have sat some time in my ban and had time to look back and read the rules. The reason I said the F6 button is easy to press is because it IS it’s at the top of my keyboard I didn’t mean it in the way it came across.

I miss the community and wish to come back I hope you consider this apology.

Hope all is well

Callum

Your 3 latest bans have been appealed succesfully. How come you keep on breaking the rules? Is there anything you don't understand?

Before this ban was issued and I didn’t read the rules yes but no longer because I have read them over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back