Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: robert rispens / robertgamer_nld
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Rispens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:533756376

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot a medic for too little reasons.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I really just made a big oopsie where im totaly not proud of. i do have some things to annouce the 2 medics that i killed did not listen to the gun pointed things i ask them such as no hands and straight up laughing.

i wont do this again.
Greets Bobby Rispens.

Reaction score
I really just made a big oopsie where im totaly not proud of. i do have some things to annouce the 2 medics that i killed did not listen to the gun pointed things i ask them such as no hands and straight up laughing.

Hello,

Unfortunately, this isn't how this went down and I was in fact one of the medics involved. I was the one who made the F6 and provided Draxenシ with the valid evidence that resulted in Bobby Rispen's ban.

The evidence is in fact here if you want to look at it for yourself:

The user had NO reason to kill me (therefore breaking 2.5) and I was also NOT under gunpoint as Draxenシ clarified in the F6 report.

I really don't like getting people banned (especially new players) and I'm sorry that you did get banned. I hope you learn from it and I think it would be best if you don't lie about the situation as it will make it confusing when a staff member is trying to help you with the dispute/apologie.

Reaction score
I have to say that i still made a big oopsie and im not proud of it and i still have to say that im sorry for what happend to the medics.
second thing ive read the rules and im ready to go back.

i have to say i have adhd and i have pills for it basicly i didnt drink my pill that day and i was very hyperactive. this is not an excuse and im still pretty dissapointed what ive did.

ive learned from this ban and would like to get unbanned again and never let this happen again.
Sorry medics.
Sorry Draxon.

Greets Bobby.

Reaction score
but as you saw in the video the guys reported for backup wich i shot them for cause somebody told me thats shootable

Reaction score
I don't know if this will do much but I do accept your apology.
As long as you learnt from the rules and reflected on your mistake, I'm ok with it.
However, It's up to the staff to decide whether or not your punishment will remain.

Reaction score
Once again. Is this a dispute or an apology?

You are saying that you are sorry. But then you are saying ”but as you can se…”

Status
Not open for further replies.