Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Kronen
Your Roleplay Name: Kat Pawsley
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4980326

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed another player without a good reason. He killed another player as he was rushing into an apartment and "did not have time to see if he were armed".

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was originally punished for leaving with a report open however when I was messaged by a friend saying I was banned as I didn't know I had a report open I immediately messaged Draxen and began to discus the punishment, when he asked me why I killed the person I immediately informed him I was in the wrong and I was an honest mistake I am sorry to the person I killed and to the trouble I cause Draxen by leaving. My intention was not to break the rules and I hope my actions when I found out I had a report open reflect my intentions when killing this man as I had ran straight into him so I didn't have time to process if he had a gun or not as I was so close to him I am very sorry as killing him while he wasn't armed wasn't what I intended to do and breaking rules is also never my intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back