Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxenシ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: BigCal
Your Roleplay Name: Adam Johnson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238445164

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.16 - User killed another player for too little reason. User was fully aware of a report being open on him, but still went AFK for over 20 minutes.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am not very happy, as I was banned for a week for very little reason. I killed someone for threatening me by shooting me with his gun, after punching him once, he then proceeded to get angry at me screaming down his mic, i then shot him after all of this which I think is just after he threatened to kill me, I thought was a threat to my life as I previously had seen his gun. When I was in the middle of of talking to the admin i had to go afk as I have recently been dealing with family problems and this was an emergency, And I am not happy I got banned for this as I think it is very unjust.

Reaction score

Hello,

In order for your dispute to be dealt with, you will have to upload evidence of what happened.

Reaction score
Hello, i have had probelms finding my demo, can you help me retrieve them please as the last ones were quite a while ago.
1663335274010.png

Reaction score
It wont let me upload it, sorry for the inconvenience

Reaction score
It wont let me upload it, sorry for the inconvenience

A1L

Reaction score

You literally were punching him to death for no reason, countlessly punching him for no justified reason it seems, then when he actually reacted to you, didn't even pull his gun and yes, although he did threaten to shoot you, he didn't pull his firearm and you were the one literally provoking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.