Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Eduardo Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply when being gunpointed by an officer. Terrible record of 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I've already apologized for my actions in the previous appeals, but both got denied. It is about 1 week before I get unbanned and I have realised that my record is terrible for 3.4. I have been banned for a long time which I understand but I think now I have a chance of being unbanned. Lets get real now I dont think that me staying banned for this last week I have is gonna change anything,. Draxen I am saying that my ban gave me time to realise what i will do in the future and this won't happened again in the next months (atleast not on purpose). I would love to play again since it has been a long time. Maybe we can make a deal if I would break 3.4 again in the next months I get a longer ban? or something like that. Sorry for everything again!

Additional Information: Draxen just give me a chance to prove that I can follow the rules and thank you for reading it. If you would denie please explain the reason ty. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.