Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Ligma
Your Roleplay Name: John Ojeda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551197463

Why were you punished?: 5.1 - User forced a player under gunpoint away from public view and then mugged the player. // Extended by 3izu: 2.5, 3.4 - User was seeking revenge on a player, the player was involved in an active situation with officers. The user decided to initiate a shootout, resulting in the deaths of both the officers and the players present in the situation. Instead of waiting for the officers to leave.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel like you should consider this appeal because I've fucked up in many different ways when I first started in the city and it's came back to me and I keep getting banned for the mistakes I've done a week ago. I didn't read the rules at all when I first started and so now I regret not doing that, after my first ban that I've received and got unbanned I read the rules and followed them till this day I got banned again because of the past. I have been and trying to follow the rules which recently I've succeeded but I can tell you that I won't get banned again if you give me a chance to prove myself that I don't go around breaking rules 24/7. I like the people and the community that this game has to offer and I don't want to keep getting banned and losing the fun that this game gives me. When I got unbanned on my first ban I've actually took the whole day thinking why I've done all of this shit when I first played the server. I apologise for what i've done and I took everything in account, all I'm asking is a chance to play and enjoy this server and I won't break any rules anymore as I memorized most rules and played by the rules before until this happened again. Please be reasonable, we all done stupid shit. If you decide to accept my apology, you can ban me for 2 weeks if I break even one rule.

Repost, everything I gotta say is the same as here.

Reaction score

Since there is multiple rule violations in the ban I feel like one week was very nice of us. It could’ve been even longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.