Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Jimmy Gerrard
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Gerrard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64268262

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User ignored direct gunpoint and died as a result. Had a ban for this not even a week ago, hence harsh ban.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all i would like to apologise to Efan and Nooni who was involved in the RP situation. Sorry if i ruined your RP and for ignoring your gp after you shot me. After watching the clip multiple times and reading 3.4 i know why i got banned and what i did wrong. I just came from a ban and got banned again the same day i think i learnt my lesson after like a 1 week ban and 1 week to go now. I will try my best to not be ignorant and follow the rules like i have been doing for like the past years. I enjoy playing perp and i really want to play the new event. I dont wanna miss it because i was doing some stupid shit

Additional Information: I dont wanna miss this event

Reaction score

I do not really like having people banned but you have mutiple instances of 3.4 violations on your record.

I suggest sitting this one out and trying to understand 3.4 as your next punishment for any violation is likely to be harsher.

with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.