Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: kinkobg97
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Harly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584249643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: No english, banned for Valentine

Why should this appeal be considered?: It should be considered because i can speak english and i think the mistake came from me making a joke when a guy asked me if i was speaking english and i said no in another language. I am not using my microphone very often because there is a lot of other sounds and it's not very good. I can speak and write in english. Maybe is not the best but i can. And i am begging for the ban to be lifted so i can continue playing on the server. And i hope you can give me a second chance. I don't know when the decision was taken to ban me but it came out of nowhere and i was shocked that i was banned for whole year. I will try my best to communicate more with the other in the server in the right language. Sorry for my lack of communication and i know that me saying a word on other language can be taken as breaking the rules in the server. I truly apologize about that.

Additional Information: Btw your server is the best and i really enjoy it and i enjoy playing with my friends. And i am sorry for my grammar how i said it's not the best but i hope is enough to lift the ban so i can continue playing.
Best wishes kinkobg97

Reaction score
To be fair you didn't communicate at all when playing the server. As medic you went to a scene and straight away went to DNAing and when cops asked you to revive a suspect you just were ignoring them and continued doing whatever you were doing.

When I asked you if you spoke English you just responded in Russian and made it very hard to communicate.

Reaction score
It was my first time as a medic and it just started learning how to work as a medic i am sorry for that. The server was at peak time and it was a lot happening and sometimes i was getting confused what to do. My friend tried to help me as much as he can. I am sorry, can't i get another chance ?

Reaction score

The reason for the decision that was taken to ban you is pretty obvious and you shouldn't feel shocked because of the fact you were F6'd for not speaking English. I reached you in-game and asked you if you could speak English or not multiple times in English, and you failed to respond. After I asked you if you spoke English in Russian, you replied with "Nyet" and just took off.

I am only willing to give you a chance if I feel confident that you can actually communicate in English, for future reference ensure you're only speaking English in government jobs and on OOC as this is a strictly English server. Make a forum PM with me so we can arrange a time that works for us both to go on TeamSpeak and take care of this there.

Reviewed with @Bojing

Status
Not open for further replies.