Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Dom (͡o‿O͡)
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Community resolution violation/ prop minge

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello everyone, it has now been over 2 months since I got banned, I messed up which saw me picking up a ban which then violated my community resolution.
I got my community resolution cause I started becoming toxic doing stupid adverts and picking up many blacklists for ooc and adverts. After my 3 month ban I tried too be on my best behaviour, I quickly picked up a ban for 3 days and realised how lucky I was for it not being a lot longer, after that ban I was keeping myself away and out of trouble.
I then got a 3 day ban for being toxic and after that my behaviour slipped and then the blacklist after blacklist was coming. I honestly didn’t realise how much of a dick I was being till I got the community resolution, I tried too stay out off trouble and for the first few weeks I was doing well, then the day my ban came, I realised I messed up and admitted in the report on me that I broke rules at the bit where I did.
I deeply regret my actions and I am hoping that u can give me another chance, I promise too be on my best behaviour, I will keep myself away from anything that could potentially see my breaking rules, I have re read the rules and feel ready too come back.
Thank you for taking your time too read my apology, I hope too be back on the server shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.