Ban Apology (Admin Meeting)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN- extended too 6 months from Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Dom (͡o‿O͡)
Your Roleplay Name: Dominico Kushenbico
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: extension- violation of community resolution

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello everyone that reads this, since I got banned just over 3 months ago now I have improved on my behaviour, I will admit I have messed up a few times in the forums talking about stuff I shouldn't be which has now got me perm banned from the shoutbox, I would like too apologise for that in this appeal however I don't believe I should be unbanned from the forums just yet as I do deserve a longer ban from when I'm writing this apology. My behaviour in the shoutbox should not be tolerated which is why I have been banned, I completely understand why and that I deserve that ban, I am sorry for my actions in the shoutbox and when/if I do get unbanned at a later date I will not talk about that stuff again.
However too get onto the main point for this apology.
Since being banned I have reread the rules multiple times and have them stuck in my head, when I am back on the server I will keep my behaviour too the best standard possible, I will no longer be toxic too any individual, I will not minge around anymore and will play on the server seriously and stay away from anything that potentially may break rules, when I came back from my 3 month ban I stayed like that for a while, I then messed up and started becoming toxic which ended up with me on my community resolution which is one off the reasons why I'm still banned now. Too everyone that believed I changed my behaviour I am sorry for letting you down, I hope too be back on the server soon so I can show you how my behaviour has changed.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

Last edited by a moderator: