Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: tigerrrrr77
Your Roleplay Name: Tiger Steinbeck
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:815872897

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Making inappropriate comments to underage members of the community.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly, I wish to apologise again, for a second time, after already doing so during the admin SIT within the game. There is no justification for the comments made but I would like to add context. The individual which the comments were directed at was abusing his powers as a police officer, looking back at the incident now, I should have simply made a recording and made an IA report on the officer.

I did not initiate the inappropriate comments, that was the other individual (moonyofficial) who then tried to justify what he said by turning it around and saying it was the admin's fault for finding them inappropriate. I disagree with this, objectively the comments were inappropriate and should never have been said. I should not have continued the narrative, I should have made an IA report for the situation to be dealt with properly. I take full responsibility for the comments I made, even if I did not instigate the initial comments, I continued them, which was wrong. I would also like to clarify, I do not know the other individual that was also banned, I had only met him 30 seconds prior to the comments being made.

Additionally, the comments made by myself, although inappropriate had no sexual gratification behind them. I am also underaged and a minor, technically by law, I am 17. However, this does not excuse the facts that the comments I made were still inappropriate.

I am relatively new to the server and I did not mean to offend or to cause distress to anyone. I am also sorry to the underage individual in question. This is my first and only offence, I follow the server rules. I apologise for bringing my character into disrepute.

I was told by Efan at the end of the admin SIT that I could make an appeal on the forums after an amount of time has passed.

Reaction score

It will have to be a substantial amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.