Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: tigerrrrr77
Your Roleplay Name: Tiger Steinbeck
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:815872897

Why were you punished?: Making inappropriate comments to underage members of the community.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has now been just short of a week from a total of 90 days since I was banned from the server. Three months. In this time I have made an active attempt to stay online on the forums, being involved in threads and topics, to keep engaged, even whilst banned from the game server. I have also played on other GMod communities and have realised quickly how I took perpheads for granted. Their hospitality, their friendliness and most importantly their willingness to help whilst in-game, with any problems needed.

I was told by Efan that I would be unbanned after an amount of time, whilst he was issuing my punishment in-game and he later confirmed this in the forum thread in January. I would also like to remind readers that this was a complete out of character incident. I have never had any previous punishments for any rule-breaking. This is a singular incident lasting roughly 5 - 10 seconds, stupidly followed by me, unbeknownst what was exactly being said and where the direction of the narrative was heading. I have never been involved in any admin situations before this situation, I lead a vast expansive life as a cop, criminal, paramedic, etc, and loved playing these roles respectively. I am also a minor too, technically by law, I'm 17. So I understand my immaturity playing a role within this error of mine too. I am aware that I have to be more conscientious and aware that other players with a mixed ability or a mixed age range are also playing the video game, I will be more considerate of this going forward, applying it to any of my experiences whilst involved in the community.

I feel I have now been banned for a substantial amount of time, I feel nearing 3 months is a substantial amount of time. As I have stated previously, I admit my faults and I agree it was inappropriate. But I stand by the fact that I did not initiate these comments, I was not the one to have first said these words, it was the other player, which I stupidly joined along because I was irritated and annoyed about the police officer's abuse of powers (which again should've been reported to IA through the PLPD website)

As I have said many times before, I do apologise and I am sorry. Simply put, I wish to be able to play again and enjoy what the community has to offer, as I was doing so before, before causing a disruption in other player's playing experience. I am sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.