Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Posting gore in shoutbox after he just returned from a ban for basic conduct

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I just needed to clarify something. My intentions of doing that was not to offend or disrespect anybody. I made a bad judgment call by posting that video in shoutbox. It was a youtube video that was on my suggested and I used it as a response to another person's comment in shoutbox. What I was not trying to do was get into more trouble and this was the caveat. I do realize the severity of my actions as this video was not appropriate in any context. This is why I am saying this was a bad judgement call. After a 6 month ban, I was finally able to play and was excited. I guess I got overexcited and became a nuisance. I just wanted to write this to just state that I am not a bad person or somebody that wants to cause substantial trouble. Sure I may get annoying but its only because this is my favorite server. I just wanted to RP and once again my actions in shoutbox caused me to not be able to play. Please understand that I just wanted to RP again. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.