Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Gucci Kid Official
Your Roleplay Name: Roger Dolan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42397248

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Posting gore in shoutbox after he just returned from a ban for basic conduct

Why should this appeal be considered?: I understand the video I posted for Rabbi's reaction wasnt the most appropriate but I did not know this was considered bannable/gore. I just got off a 6 month ban and did not want to land into anymore trouble. Its a you tube video and it is also blurred. Its something that is cycling through the news and is all over my feed and I just used it, I did not know this was considered gore. I am sorry if this offended anybody but that was not my intention. I really do not know what else I can say as I was unaware this was bannable for posting a you tube video that was blurred as well. If this was bannable, a warning would have been good, or simply removing the video and addressing to me that this is bannable. 1 year ban for this , for posting a you tube video? I did not break any in game rules but doing this and if I did (As you stated it was gore) I did not know this was considered gore as it was on youtube, blurred out and is all over the news with millions of people who have watched this video already. I am sorry if I did wrong but it was not on purpose. please understand that after my 6 months I did not want to get in trouble especially over for this and especially for this long. Please understand that I was not intentially trying to do anything negative, my response was derived from the news cycle, as this video was on my recommended already and I just chose to use it as a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.