Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: EllenYeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: RonnieThatG
Your Roleplay Name: Ronnie Murphy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,
Before we get started I would just like to thank elleyeager for taking the time out of their day to read my ban apology.

Firstly I would like to start off by saying I've taken the time and commitment to reading the perpheads rules to ensure
an incident like this doesn't occur again. I would also like to mention how I have really worked on my maturity and can
also assure you that I've become a lot smarter and wiser of a person in these months that I've been banned from
perpheads. However, I do know no amount of time can justify what I did and I'm still to this day sorry for how I've clearly
ruined the experience for other members of the community if I hope to get unbanned try and establish a better relationship
with fellow members of the community and try and stay on the right path so I do not get any more warns/bans.

Secondly, I would like to state that I do also believe that I have waited a long enough time for my punishment to kick in
and think it would be fair for the rest of the ban to be lifted like I said before no amount can justify what I done but I8 do
believe I have waited my time for my ban.

I Want to thank you for taking your time for who ever has read this thanks!

Reaction score
Do you remember what you said in the adminsit?

Reaction score
But can i please asure you what ever i said like i said im massively sorry for it i understand this was all a massive mistake

Reaction score
You said that your friend gave you rust so you don't care who you kill because you never gonna come back anyways, and when I questioned you, you told me to go back to the kitchen

Reaction score
Oh crap I'm really sorry for that i understand that and its wrong to say you should have gone to the kitchen

Reaction score

You killed a lot of people, and laughing about it both in admin sit and OOC. You should wait out your ban, maybe you've become a little more mature despite your young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.