swimming with the sea monster in paralake
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellenyeager
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: deadallies (emoji)
Your Roleplay Name: deago doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:745914229

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for messing with some1 and stealing fish as ss after ramming car then went back and

Why should this appeal be considered?: i would like to appouligise to @ellenyeager im sorry for being stupid by taking fish from a old friend at first i thought he wouldnt mind me just taking 4 fish and my rods was down at the beach and he was using my rods i wasnt complaining its just that i wanted to drop my burgers for fish and cook them so that way i would have a better portion of food and for ramming the car i was just being how he was being with me i do understand what i have done

Additional Information:is it possible i can have a shorter ban or a unbanned please i got 7 games and gmod perps is the only good game

Reaction score
FYI, your actual ban reason, if you havent read it.

1.1, 2.5, 4.1 - User as a SS went to the beach and stole items from a civilian and continued to do so after being told to stop. He then rammed the persons car so it got stuck before dying to another player. User then came back to beach to continue to harassing the player who had since made a report about it. He then, with his friend car bombed the person

Status
Not open for further replies.