Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie/extented by SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Lhealey05
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Ent
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711786944

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 5.6 - Player kidnapped a police officer for no reason before releasing them a few minutes later and subsequently killed the officer when they attempted to arrest him for his actions, he then used this as a reason to ignite a 20-minute gunfight between his organization and police, during which he repeatedly ignored opportunities to leave the scene and instead opted to repeatedly reignite the gunfight.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Ellie and Sam i just want to say a massive sorry to you both as you both delt with me and Sam delt with my dispute

first off all i want to say sorry for what i did i know i was in the wrong and i know what i did wasnt right at all when Ellie banned i was annoyed im ngl to you bc i hate getting banned as i love this server and i hate breaking the rules i dont blame anyone but my self for breaking them i hope you accept this and let me play i was banned for 2 weeks then i made a dispute witch led to sam banning me for 2 months witch i understand why he did it and i watch the demo back my self after he banned me and i fully know what i did wrong

first off all kidnapping the officer was so stuipd of me and i have no reason or for doing it i thought it would off been funny now looking back at it i ruined alot of ppls RP and wasted staff time i respect all the staff for what they do i and yes i was annoyed ellie banned me but i understand why she did it and i feel bad for what i did and im annoyed at my self for doing what i did i also should off left when i could off instead off putting my life at risk ive missed playing perp and playing with my friends and everything else i honstely feel like ive settled down now and can come back to the server and not do stupid stuff as now i know what i can do to stop my self from geting banned and know what to do in these type of situations

Additional Information: Sorry for breaking the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.