Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.18, 3.4 - Did not comply under GP and shot at people in a raid he was not involved with. After killing a person he stored his gun immediately.

Why should this appeal be considered?: this is not an appoligy to get unbanned or anything i just wanna say sorry to ellie and the guy this incident happend with ellie really took the time to explain what i did wrong which really helped me this took around an hour i just wanted to say i did not have any bad intentions in this incident and i think because of ellies great explanation this will not happen again i am very sorry for my doings i felt like making this because ellie is the first admin that actully talked about the problem with me so i felt like apoligizing to her

Additional Information: collier also hopped into a ts call with me but that was more general disccusion thats why i am saying ellie was the only one just an honorable mension XD

Reaction score

I do accept the apology as I think the other person involved will as well, but the ban will remain and you are free to join the server tomorrow and enjoy the weekend with the Christmas update. I will also remind you of our previous conversations about the 3.4 rule and I hope you will be extra careful in future situations and keep in mind what we talked about. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.