Why should this appeal be considered?: Apealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Ellie
How long were you banned for: 3 ddays
Your Steam Name: Barry
Your In-game Name: Stan Dannijs
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56125088
Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.2
Why should this appeal be considered: There's no excuse for my actions, but I feel like I have changed which is why I want to write this appeal to apologize again to Ellie and @Tinky and whoever else was affected by my actions. I have taken this time to learn from my mistake and I hope we can look past at what I did and see that I made a mistake not thinking of the consequences that could happen. I also want to take this time to apologize to the enforcer Ellie for making her use hertime on me and it was unnecessary for me to straight-up lie to you about being racist, which made you have to spend more time to look at logs and other stuff to find out I was indeed being racist. I miss the community and the good times I've had with friends; all the time I spent on the server and want to be able to have that fun again. Since the time I had been banned and also been doing yoga and meditation I feel like I have calmed down and think I have become a less toxic person (and less racist). The server is very unique to the Garry's Mod community and i miss the server and chose to apologize again to everyone who I have been toxic (and racist) too.
Additional Comment(s): Thanks for your time

King Regards, Josef

Reaction score
Josef.

You've been banned for 8 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.