Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lilleke rohus
Your Roleplay Name: Samuel Turner
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:213989262

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I think because i was beating people with a bat for no reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am very new to gmod, and this is only legit roleplay server that i enjoyed running around and doing stuff and talk to people, havent found any servers yet that had better build up than prepheads. I am very sorry for beating people with bat, because till this day i still havent gotten the tips how to play role play servers, and i would very much like to start again and learn the sweetness of roleplaying in your servers.
I hope you consider my appeal accepted and give me another shot( and probably teach me how to play:p)

Best wishes,
Samuel Turner

Reaction score

Your ban is for the following reason:
1.1, 1.2 - Running around screaming racist and homophobic slurs and doesn't see the issue with it.

not for what you stated in your appeal

Reaction score

Your ban is for the following reason:
1.1, 1.2 - Running around screaming racist and homophobic slurs and doesn't see the issue with it.

not for what you stated in your appeal
Oh, okay, dont know where i can see my reason, but yes, i admit that i went to group of people and said the n-word (dont remember about homophobic??)
Probably the reason was, it was late at night and i got bored and wanted to see peoples reactions (thank you, i loved your "Woah, woah woahs") and it was incredible dumb of me to say such thing for some attention and i reget my decision fully and it wont happen again in the future.

Reaction score

I actually went into my demo to see what you actually said and you did call people f*ggot and said "I'm gay irl so I can call people that" and then you ran around spamming n*gger constantly. I think you need to wait out your ban and take the time to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.