Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: Sativalius
Your Roleplay Name: Scot Winter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32896030

Why were you punished?: Messing around as RC, damaged cars and injured others.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know what i did was very annoying for the other players, for that i am very sorry, I really enjoyed the server and i made some friends. but they were kind of a bad influence on me i shouldn't have listened to them. I deserved the ban, but in my opinion is a bit too lengthy. it kind of hit me in the feelings when Ellie said i don't belong in this server, I wish i could have another chance. Could you please re-consider my ban and maybe make it a few months shorter? My sincere apologies... ;c

Reaction score

The reason I said that I don't want you on the server is that you wrecked your roadcrew truck, your other friend's RC truck, and other people's cars 20+ times in 2 hours and caused issues and lag and several explosions and fires with your trucks for no reason whatsoever.

You drove recklessly, rammed cars, ran people over, threatened people, and told them to get cancer and in the admin sit you denied everything. You're not here to play properly, that's why I said maybe you can find a DarkRP server that suits you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.