Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: jeicenas
Your Roleplay Name: John Brakers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102267894

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Being homophobic and being disrespectful and difficult in admin sit. Needs to calm down.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I sincerely apologize for what I have done, I promise I will not do it again and I did not mean to insult the staff member in any way or form. I did not mean to insult you by saying that the van is gay, I'm sorry if that insulted you. I do not claim any responsibility for the words that my co-worked has said.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you apologising or disputing the ban? Also if you have issues with how a staff member handled your situation, please make a staff complaint.

You either accept the fact you broke the rules stated above and apologise.
Or you believe the ban is false because the reason you got banned did not occur (dispute).
Or the situation for which you got banned happened however you believe the staff member acted unprofessional and in an excessive way banning you, then make a staff complaint.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just tried to explain the situation, so that the reader would understand the situation that happened. I do apologize, I do not try to dispute the ban, because the decision has been made, as I have said, I will not file a complaint, because I don't see a reason to do so, I just find it interesting, that another opinion of a staff member was not considered as an option...

Reaction score
Are you apologising or disputing the ban? Also if you have issues with how a staff member handled your situation, please make a staff complaint.

You either accept the fact you broke the rules stated above and apologise.
Or you believe the ban is false because the reason you got banned did not occur (dispute).
Or the situation for which you got banned happened however you believe the staff member acted unprofessional and in an excessive way banning you, then make a staff complaint.
I have corrected my appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.