Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Athcol
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Bewan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617287214

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Homophopia

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didint know in the first place what it meant because im not english and shit so i just said it when i got false arrested since i was pissed, even the admin checked my trunk and said i didint store any gun. After i said the word i got a warning i think, than later on i was just talking with some guy and we were kidding and then i said it again accidently 1 time. i said fa**ot 2 times that should atleast not be 2 weeks thats a very long time for legit saying that 1 time after warning by accident i even said sorry i forgot right after before any admin got there because i knew i did something wrong. I legit just was banned for 2 weeks and its very annoying after 2 days i get another 2 weeks for that. Please consider unbanning me it will never happen again

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
im so sorry i just tried to explain it in the best way so you can understand my part of the case

Reaction score
im so sorry i just tried to explain it in the best way so you can understand my part of the case
He means your appeal would be more beneficial if you hadn’t repeated the same slur, you can edit it out

Reaction score
there i did it now is that better? but is ellie online because i really want a respond

Reaction score

You're not entirely truthful in your apology. The first time you called me and the officer fucking f*aggot thee times because you got cuffed for constantly ramming cars at Bazaar for no reason. Two people reported you for it and I opened a report telling you that it wasn't allowed. You blamed it on no one cares, only me and that you had no idea what f*aggot means which I highly doubt as you continuously used it as an insult. You were told not to use it again, because if you did it was gonna be a lengthy ban. Not even 20 minutes later you kept yelling it to inault another user. You have several bans and warnings for the exact same rule, hence the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.