Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Horhettonn
Your Roleplay Name: slicki piki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:540861370

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i was doing un realistic things

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i have learned my lesson to be realistic and i know how to play rp now i did those things thinking that they were realistic and i am very very sorry can you please un ban me thank you and i want to keep playing the perpheads rp server it has made joy fun i am an active player

Additional Information: i was banned for driving over people and hittin with a bat

Reaction score
Hello, you stated to me in Discord you think you had a good reason for doing this, it might be worth including this in your appeal or as a reply so that it can help @Ellie make her decision with the full amount of information

Reaction score
The reason you were banned was that you ran 3 people over as roadcrew and towed peoples cars for no reason and I have you the benefit of the doubt and only gave you a warning for that, and as I was typing out the warning for you, you started to hit several people with a bat outside PD, killing a cop and failed to comply for no reason and ended up dead. You claim you read 2.5 but I don't believe you anymore.

Reaction score

Another video from another situation surfaced where you tow a legally parked car then to drive back and forth to run people over.

Status
Not open for further replies.