Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: orthodoxdominos
Your Roleplay Name: jimmy rorke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:712159686

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.18 - User went up the the roof of office with his M82 and shot cars and instantly stored his weapon after. Happened several times. When questioned about it he came up with a ridiculous story about it being his roommate who is "also a player on PH" but he refused to give any other info for verification.

Why should this appeal be considered?: although the events where caused by things outside I should of logged or locked my room door however at least to my knowledge not player was harmed buy my roommate at least directly but if this appeal is not considered all I can say is that it won't happen again and I'll apologise in my asshole roommates stead

Reaction score
like i told ellie i don't know what it is and since he's lock his room i cant get in to find out

Reaction score
the lest i ask is that it moves from a 2 day to a 1 day but i'll understand if it stands

Reaction score

This has happened more than once, if you can not stop your most likely fictitious roommate from going on your PC and fucking around on the server, you are the one who will be held accountable. If your story is true, which I doubt, tell him to stop, or put your computer to sleep when you leave it or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.