Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: 4eal
Your Roleplay Name: Ray Simpsons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104408157

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - Raided 3 properties in less than 1h.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope you guys see it from my point of view, i believe this was the raid at hicktown trailers, the people i raided made a fortress at hicktown i dont have a clip of it but i made the exact base in singleplayer to explain,

Base Screenshot:

so what happened was i found someone outside of hicktown trailers and asked him to put his hands up and ziptied him, then he keeps telling me "His friends are around and with AK's they will kill you" so me being concerned about my life i unlocked the 3 trailers in the fortress to see if someone was inside and was going to kill me, i didnt find any, after that cops came and killed us.

i understand that this still counts as 3 different raids but from my point of view it looked like they made a fortress and it counted as the same raid. and i apologize for my wrong doing and hopefully i wont repeat my mistakes.

Reaction score

At 18:27 you raided Projex 1. (Killed and harvested the owners drugs)
At 18:28 you raided Projex 3. (Killed and took the gun from owner)
At 18:34 you raided Hicktown 1. (Killed and harvested the owners drugs)
At 18:35 you raided Hicktown 2. (Killed the owner)
At 18:35 you raided Hicktown 3. (Killed and harvested the drugs)

You friend was also raiding with you all these times and after going through the logs, you also killed the new players after mugging them. So I will also give your friend a ban and extend yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.