Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Emir Alp
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin David
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202919125

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.15, 3.22, 3.4 - User kept driving reckless, ramming cars and risk their life. No intent to RP properly //Extended for 3.4 - The user started running people over in the middle of a PD shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear ellie,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my recent actions, which led to breaking the rules and misbehaving on your game/server. I understand the importance of adhering to the rules and maintaining a positive gaming environment for everyone.

Throughout my time as a player, I have never been banned from any game, and I have always made an effort to play by the rules. However, I acknowledge that everyone is prone to making mistakes, and I deeply regret my lapse in judgment.

I want to assure you that I have learned from this experience and take full responsibility for my actions. In order to avoid any similar incidents in the future, I will thoroughly review the rules once again and commit to abiding by them diligently.

Additionally, I would like to inform you that I am planning to go on holidays for four weeks starting in 3-4 days. Before my departure, I was hoping to spend some quality time on your server, as it is not only my favorite but also the only game/server I am currently playing.

I understand that my actions may have caused inconvenience and taken away valuable time from both Ellie and the person reading this message. I want to extend my heartfelt apologies to both of them for any trouble I may have caused.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and I hope you can find it in your heart to consider lifting the ban on my account. I promise to demonstrate better conduct and respect for the rules in the future.

Once again, I apologize for my behavior and sincerely hope for the chance to rejoin your server. I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,

Kevin David

Status
Not open for further replies.