Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: RonnieThatG
Your Roleplay Name: Ronnie Murphy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177547090

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads staff,

I am writing to express my deepest apologies for my actions that led to my ban for mass RDM on Perpheads. I understand that my behavior was completely unacceptable, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I know that mass RDM is a serious violation of the rules, and I regret that I made such a terrible decision. I understand that my actions have caused harm and frustration to other players, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I would like to assure you that I have learned my lesson and that I am committed to following the server's rules and regulations in the future. I have taken the time to thoroughly read and understand the server's rules.

I understand that I caused harm to other players, and I would like to make amends for my actions. If there is any way that I can compensate the players who were affected by my mass RDM, I am more than willing to do so.

I assure you that I am deeply remorseful for my actions and that I will do everything in my power to ensure that such behavior does not happen again. I understand that it will take time for me to regain your trust and respect, and I am willing to do what it takes to make that happen.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and for any harm that I have caused to other players on your server. I hope that you will consider my appeal and that I will be given a second chance to prove that I can be a valuable and respectful member of your community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Sincerely,

Ronnie

Additional Information: none

Status
Not open for further replies.