Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: IKEA ducky
Your Roleplay Name: Steven Pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576024407

Why were you punished?: punching an EMS, running after the assault triggering a police chase.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for what i had done within the perpheads server and throughout the week and a day of me being banned i have worked upon what i have done wrong and thinking of what i can do better, i understand the reason behind and have taken the time to reflect and understand what i can do to further improve in the server and avoid this from happening again. i understand i had taken the situation too far and escalated the situation when there was no need to escalate it, i have taken this time to work upon my actions and further improve on what i have done wrong in the time of being banned. if unbanned i will make sure that this incident will not happen again and that i will work on doing better while in the RP scenarios under gunpoint, i would like to apologise to ellie for the situation as a whole and i promise to do better in the future for the admins and players in perpheads.

Additional Information: Many thanks - IKEA ducky

Status
Not open for further replies.