Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: IMAGOODBOI
Your Roleplay Name: weihen stephan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93254039

Why were you punished?: cought shooting at a person at the DD and metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because it is my first report and i didnt know it wasnt allowed to open fire at the DD even if that person was with a gun out, im deeply sorry for my actions and i would not repeat it. about the meta gaming i didnt have a mic and now i got a new headset with a working mic and i was typing in steam chat to my friend and i thought it was hurt-less.. i understand that is not allowed and i am deeply sorry for it. it wont happen again as i got a proper headset now.
it is my first ban and i wasnt warned for it i got banned imidiately. i have about 11H i think in the server and want to continue play and explore this amazing comunity
i am not asking for an unban but atleast if i could get a bit less banned days to like 3 days that would be awesome!
and as i stated im so deeply sorry for the meta thing i forgot about the ingame chat . i promise it wont happen again and if i get cought with metagaming again you can perma-ban me for sure.

Additional Information: this forum account is my brother's and he also appealed as he wanted to play he got instant ban while i was in ban and if you could lift him off it would be really great!
I have read the rules again and will try to memorise them so nothing like that will happen again, im sorry once more !

i got an alt account of mine that got banned because i thought i was smart xD if you could lift it up aswell so i wont get double banned that would be cool also . this is the acc- STEAM_0:1:43794783
and ofcourse i wont play on that account its just cause i dont want it to influence my main .

again guys im sorry im new to RP im trying it out and it is awesome :(

Wait out your ban, you should be grateful that you're ban is not being extended with you trying to banevade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back