Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Huge Bob
Your Roleplay Name: Bryan Murry
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:618353381

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected, whilst in cuffs, to avoid arrest // Extended by Hayden for 3.22, 4.8 - User drove on the wrong side of the highway as a courier, causing a nasty crash thus breaking law 12.12.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I disconnected to avoid arrest because I did not want to be arrested because I did nothing wrong and I know I could of done something better to avoid that so I'm sorry. And the driving on the wrong side of the high way that is a police job not something to be banned. So please unban me.

Additional Information: I am sorry for lying on my last request I was just to laze to wright something so I copied and pasted my other unban request I'm very sorry this is the only server I play on and I don't play any other games please unban me. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score

As a result of your initial apology being untruthful and out of "laziness", I find it hard to believe that you are sincerely apologetic. Furthermore, stating that driving on the wrong side of the highway is not something that should be punishable within the rules shows that you do not know them.

Please take this time to read the rules that you broke. Furthermore, it is likely worth reading over rules 2.5 and 3.4, the most commonly broken rules, to avoid punishment for these too.

Please refer to the rules (F1 > Rules > 2.5 / 3.4)
If you feel like you still need clarification on this rule, consult these guides:
https://help.perpheads.com/page/general-guidelines-life-at-risk
https://help.perpheads.com/page/rule-25---general-guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.