Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: batmann000025
Your Roleplay Name: Ope Winsten
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:599227638

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.22 - The user ran the red light at the intersection. They were then pulled over for this, when they began to flee from police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well, I would first like to say I'm very sorry for the time I took away from the person who chased me and how that interfere with their roleplay. I would like to formally apologize for the actions I did and would like to say sorry I promise as soon as I get back in the server, I will read the rules and not just once but until I really know most or all of the rules. I know this is my second time but when you told me to step out of the car I got scared and ran because I thought you were going to take me to jail. I understand that the actions I took were unexpectable and am sorry that I ran from just a ticket I would love to be unbanned so I can learn from past mistakes and continue making fun roleplay for me and others in the server. I do my best to follow the rules and want to say again I'm sorry sincerely Ope WInsten.

Additional Information: Sorry Erwin for what I did and I will learn from these mistakes.

Reaction score

Your previous ban was for the same reason. You had the opportunity to learn from that.

Please read and understand the rules during your ban period.

Status
Not open for further replies.