Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Enforcer allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: batmann000025
Your Roleplay Name: Ope Winsten
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:599227638

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I broke 3:4 by shooting a officer after he broke character so i ran away from the gun and shot this officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well first off, I had some time to think about my actions such as breaking roleplay and running away from gun point and shooting the officers but I'm not a bad guy and realize I should have just followed roleplay I'm also sorry to Enforce Allen that I made his job hard. I promise once I get back in the server I will apologize and to the officer that got me ban I'm sorry and apologize for the actions and what happened. If I happened to make anyone mad or even, make there roleplay bad I'm deeply sorry for shooting and running from gun point. I feel bad for me shooting the officer, but I will learn from my mistakes. And also, will read the rules over again to Enforcer Allen I'm sorry for making your job hard and hope you get promoted you really deserve it. So, to Enforcer Allen and to any other admin reading this please consider the unban so I can prove myself. When my ban is over, I will be reading the rules to help me improve on my roleplay and others.

Additional Information: Please consider the unbanning of my steam account and if I get denied thank you for taking the time to read this so, please I poured my heart into this message please consider the me to be unbanned or have my time lowered.

Reaction score
@Allen Kennedy please consider me for a unban or even my time to be lowered and I'm very sorry for me breaking the rule and will learn from this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.