Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Alexander.lykke105
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Brynat
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56933179

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.4, 3.4 - Use of discriminatory language. They later lingered around the area of an active shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Erwin im really sorry for my actions/for what i did and me saying run N word not the actual n word was just not to be meant serious but for what i see in the clip was me saying a discriminatory word as it is im really sorry for that and in the other clip i was standing far away from the shootout and was processing it was a shootout but it wasn't me interfearing with the cop but as u said i should have been walking away from the shootout please consider unbanning me.

Reaction score

You carefully selected the language you used to try and circumvent rule 1.2. This showed a degree of malice aforethought and as such, the ban will remain in place.
As for the shootout, you were part of a group that were pursuing and harassing a police officer, whilst he was involved in a shootout.

Please take this time to reflect upon your actions and read the rules. Specifically, rule 1.2 and 3.4.
More information regarding 3.4 can be found here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/general-guidelines-life-at-risk

If any further clarification on these rules is required, feel free to send me an inbox on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.