Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Allen/ enforcer erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Amy Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User raided the PD despite their friend already being deceased. They did this 13 minutes after their friend had died. Longer ban due to terrible record and recent unban // Banned for Enforcer Erwin

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well i would like to start off by saying im sorry for commiting the PD raid in the first place, i had mistaken my friend to had been jailed RIGHT before dying and him saying 10 toes. even tho it had been 13 minutes i didnt realise that because whenever i play on perpheads time passes by way faster than expected. i personally thought it had only been max of 5-6 minutes by the time i initated the PD raid. Im so sorry for my mistake

Additional Information: I appreciate the fact that you at least had let me say my side before instantly banning me because i was offline. most admins just proceed with the punishment and i appreciate the fact that you do wait to hear both parties and then make your decision when the reported user had gone offiline. Keep it up Erwin!

Reaction score

Whilst I appreciate your attitude and conduct in regards to the situation, your ban is going to remain in place.

This is due to your long standing record with rule 3.4, in combination with your recent unban for the rule.

Wait out your ban and ensure you follow the rule moving forward.​

Status
Not open for further replies.