Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: cr1m
Your Roleplay Name: Price Kepapos
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70683872

Why were you punished?: 34 not complying with officer then pulling out gun

Why should this appeal be considered?: too long of a ban for this shit. getting cuffed multiple times for no reason and just getting left there, was not gonna let it happen this time. Just an hour back from a break on perpheads and the first few things that happen is this shit. 3 day ban is too long, just long enough for me to not look back on the server for a while again. Which is annoying since I just got premium again. Could've just given me a warning this ain't it. This way ur gonna lose people (atleast me and few of my frirends) who do play this server seriously

Reaction score
If you believe that the believe the ban length to be excessive, please make a staff complaint.

If you believe the ban reasoning to be incorrect, please dispute the ban.

This appeal does not seem like an apology. Would you like to change this thread to be a "dispute?"

Reaction score
If you believe that the believe the ban length to be excessive, please make a staff complaint.

If you believe the ban reasoning to be incorrect, please dispute the ban.

This appeal does not seem like an apology. Would you like to change this thread to be a "dispute?"
Well it can't be a dispute since I am not disputing what happend. I'll have to be more careful and control the temper next time ofcourse, I do apologize for that. Just think the ban is too long (since I just started getting into perp again, and would like to continue to play).

Reaction score
Well it can't be a dispute since I am not disputing what happend. I'll have to be more careful and control the temper next time ofcourse, I do apologize for that. Just think the ban is too long (since I just started getting into perp again, and would like to continue to play).
Then you must make a staff complaint, you cannot do that in an apology.

Reaction score
Well, as stated in my previous reply I do apologize. Rules are rules and I have to adhere to them despite my own temper, that will be the standard going forward. And going over the rules again to be sure I won't be breaking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.