Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: mr_crazy130
Your Roleplay Name: Antonio Martelli
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:747322032

Why were you punished?: 3.2, 3.4 - The user was communicated with another player over discord. The user also returned to the area where they had, shortly before, murdered someone.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This ban should be considered because , with the meta gaming i never knew you could communicate while in discord with another player who is in game . before when i got banned for other stuff and one of those was meta gaming i never got told off or warned not and F6 just banned . so i never knew and also i did get warned then i get pulled back into a sit then get banned for the warning . with the returning back to the scene of the crime i had no clue you could do that and i was confused i since my ban has been set on me i have read the rules and had a long hard think to my self what i did and i understand none of the things i did would happen in character . so i think i do still deserve a punishment but i dont mind if you reduce my ban time or anything you think i would just greatly appreciate it if you could take this into consideration .

Additional Information: If you was to lift the ban or reduce or even deny this consideration for the ban to be reduced or even lifted i would appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me out .Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.