Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Erwin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 week

Your Steam Name: ShammyCrusader( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Your Roleplay Name:
Mark Bondurant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464070004

Why were you punished?: Putting a Car Bomb on a Players Car

Why should this appeal be considered?: I made an appeal but it was denied so I want to try again explaining the story better, I was driving past city hall to the slums apartments and my car was hit by a player and my car got stuck Infront of his, and he pushed me down the street past slums and left me outside fire department, and when he went down to roadcrew garage I followed him and hopped out of my car and confronted him, we talked for a bit but then he tried walking off and when I followed him his friend hit me with his car and when Ems saved me his friend was in a parking spot and as soon as I walk past he hits me, but I survived so I went and bought a car bomb and attached it to his car and blew him up, I got a message from an Admin asking why I used a car bomb I said "terrorism" as a joke but after I texted I was going to send another message explaining the situation but my laptop went dead and straight away I grabbed my charger and plugged it in and joined back to the server in about 2 minutes, and when I was in the middle of writing to the admin about what the guy did for me to bomb him, I got banned. I really want another chance to play on this server with my friends, and I only did what I did thinking it would be a fair enough reason to bomb his car, I am genuinely sorry for what I did and would like another chance to play on the server, Thank you for taking your time to read.

you fail to mention your attempt at ban evading, so once again this will be denied, and regardless it will most definitely be denied regardless as you tried to ban evade... as stated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back