Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Brandstorp
Your Roleplay Name: Tom Savage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138522438

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User decided to car bomb road crew for calling the cops on him when he pretended to put a car bomb on his friends car. After road crew got blown up and several other people died, he decided to kill the road crew who just got revived, once again with a katana which ended up with his death because he ran into the fire. He was not being truthful in the admin sit even tho staff had seen the situation and got sent a long video.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, I was banned on the 11th April for carbombing a towtrucker at the bazzar. I managed to kill 4 people and explode 2 cars with that carbomb, and after the towtrucker got revied I decided to go to him and attack him with a katana. What I did was wrong and I did not have the intent to kill 4 people and explode 2 cars. I wanted to kill the towtrucker and only the towtrucker. And using a carbomb was a stupid idea. It was a stupid idea to even think about kill him.

I did it because he told the cops I had a carbomb, and the cops came to search me. Carbombing the truck was not needed. And killing him after he got revied was over the extent.

I enjoy playing this server, and I want to go back. When I come back to this server I will not let it repeat itself. and I understand that I got banned.

Thanks

Reaction score

You can't enact a revenge killing on the Roadcrew Worker for simply for calling the police as they are compelled to report crimes as a Government Employee. In addition this is not your first ban in-relation to use of incendiary/explosives, and certainly not in-terms of breaking Rule 2.5. You need to take this time to read the Rules and fully understand them, as it is clear you still don't get it.

Reviewed with @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.