Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Athcol
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Bewan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617287214

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: homophobic remarks and sexual comments

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, im really sorry for what happend for about 1 week ago. As i explained before im really sorry and i didint mean it. I just wanna play and have fun, and its for a fact the best gmod server inb my opinion. Im really looking forward to play soon so i really hope that you consider. Im sorry for what i said and done, im gonna try my best to make up for it and not say things as that and type sexual comments in chat

Reaction score
How can you say you are sorry for what you did? You have played for 3months and have 8 bans and 8 warnings. you have 3 bans and 1 warning for being racist alone. You clearly know what you are doing and continue to do it. You have spent less than 2 seconds writing this apology and have put next to no effort into it. How can someone consider you being sorry when you keep doing it?

Reaction score
Jack maybe because i already have explained the situation in other appeals? so you think i should write everything again, and also the first ban for racism was my ban first time i knew nothing about the server. I dont even have said anything racist this time either. Im not racist or homophobic just for saying 1 word thats not how it works

Reaction score

Next time you violate 1.2 your ban will be 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.