Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: VIIIIllllIlllII
Your Roleplay Name: Laura Feez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457993079

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM, disconnecting in roleplay to avoid being shot, shot and killed the mayor for no good reason. No intent to roleplay.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It really was an impulse decision that had no thoughts behind it. If you can give me one more chance, I can prove to you that I won't act out again. All of my friends come home from work, and we all play this server together. Last night got a little wild with drinks and I ended up going too far. I want to assure you that those actions were a one-time behavior. You will not hear anything negative regarding me from this point on. Thank you for your time.

Reaction score

Your actions that day caused a ripple effect.
You shot the mayor, which set her back 30 minutes of playtime to respawn, re-apply and hopefully get re-elected as mayor.
The paramedic lost 250 job XP when being killed, and at that time of day, cost him around 30 minutes of playtime with the low amount of deaths occuring.
The other people who lost their firearms when being killed at bazaar lost 10-15 minutes worth of time waiting for their respawn.
You wasted around 30 minutes of my time by forcing me to deal with you, then tracking down all the weapons that were picked up by other players who shouldn't have gotten them, retrieving them and returning them to their rightful owners.
In total, you wasted more time than you spent on your rampage which was around 7 minutes, coming up to around 105 minutes of collective time wasted with some very rough maths.

Additionally, this ban was only JUST applied, and it is far too soon for me to consider your apology. Being drunk is not an excuse. Try appealing in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.