Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Totario57
Your Roleplay Name: Mark Zendoro
Your SteamID: 0:1:569800326

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2, 1.6 - Metagaming with STEAM_0:1:547600629, Admitted to using Discord in the admin sit, then tried to lie his way out it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am so deeply sorry and I understand metagaming is a huge thing for the server and I play everyday on this server and love roleplaying as it is really my passion, so let me explain myself, I was in a discord call with my friend in the morning talking about what we should play,
we go on the server and just had a chat on discord related to real life things, the only metagaming I did was asking him about if he owned a van
because I saw a van outside his house and asked him if did have/own a van and he didn't respond, I go check if I have keys and I didn't so I walk away from the scene after crafting me a weapon from his house

Additional Information: 1.6 - I did not lie in the admin sit, I was stressed as I thought I didn't have much time to explain myself and was confused so I tried to explain it but talked about the wrong call, the wrong story, and the wrong situation as a whole as I tried to process the current situation and explain the best I could, I couldn't hear the admins very well so did not know what to say at what part and got lost.

One of the admins said they heard the ringtone of the discord call, I was recalling him on discord to ask if we are going to call in game and not call on discord that's why I had my phone out standing still at regals.

I simply believe a 2 month ban for such a small action that I am genuinely sorry for is a bit extreme as I am a serious role player in the server and try my hardest to stay positive.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'd like to begin by stating metagaming isn't considered a "small action" as you've stated at the end of your apology. It was used to gain an unfair advantage over others in this case as you were on the discord call throughout the raid at Subs and during other instances such as exchanging in-game items inside your base with your friend and asking about the van outside. Relaying in-game information via an off-community platform

I have personally allowed you sufficient time to explain yourself through the admin sit and come honest with me since we already knew that you were metagaming but you kept coming up with excuses like "I don't know what you mean" making a poor attempt to deceive us until we got you to admit it in the end.

If you are very passionate about the server & roleplaying, you should display the same passion for its rules. Right now, I & @Exnem don't believe in the honesty and sincerity of this appeal, therefore, think that you should wait out your ban.

Do consider reading the rules from the start & fully comprehend them whilst you're banned to avoid further inconveniences to everybody's experience in the future:

https://perpheads.com/rules.html

Reviewed with @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.