Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: lmaos
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Wetherspoon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160172741

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.2, 3.20 - Metagaming with STEAM_0:1:753575763 & STEAM_0:1:609900948 | Disconnected with an open report whilst being investigated.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Exnem, not sure if you remember but I did make an appeal about a week ago I want to say in hopes of getting my 3 week ban reduced from disconnecting. (Which you so graciously reduced for me.) I come as me and my friends were all hoping to make appeals and get back onto the server. My friend said that you said we should wait a few days before trying to appeal entirely so we have. I have been wanting to play perpheads for a while and I am an experienced gmod player with over 1900 hours on my account the rules in place are just truly different from anything I have experienced. Since then I have taken at least 5 look overs and 2 in depth reads of the rules. I am not sure if I will be successful in this appeal but I do wish that you understand where I am coming from and I meant no harm. I love playing on this server and have been waiting to get back onto the grind with my friends. If I could explain my standings on this in a voice call as I am not the best at typing I am easily contacted @ toaster#6484. Again Exnem I know you reduced my ban and I am not coming here expecting anything, just trying my chances and hoping to be a better member of the perpheads community.

Reaction score

Although I appreciate the apology, and like you mentioned yourself, I've already accepted a prior apology of yours and I can't ignore the fact that you and your friends metagamed in the raid that triggered your ban in favor of another apology.
I also appreciate that you've read over the rules, and although it didn't make a difference for this apology, the information will assist you when you are unbanned and play later, specifically in avoiding receiving further punishments and contributing to roleplay with said knowledge.

It is best that you wait the rest of your time out and avoid using third party comms.

You and your friends are able to create an organization at the city hall front desk and can use /org in chat to speak to eachother, as well as entering the teamspeak server on your in-game phones to vocally communicate in-game.

Organizations Help Page

Status
Not open for further replies.