Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: sup.
Your Roleplay Name: Devereaux Allaband
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - Disconnected from the server one minute after committing a crime.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Earlier today I had pushed into a bazzar shop where my friend was being mugged, after killing him and coming out I was killed by a different guy but was revived. After he was arrested I had waited outside PD for him to be released to kill him. Shortly after killing him I was going to bazzar but had forgotten to finish him off, after I had droven back to PD and finished him I drove to slums gas station and logged off. I had completely forgotten that a rule like this existed and I wish too apologies for leaving just right under 5 minutes after killing him. If I hadnt left the cops could have easily catched me and the scene would have played much differently.

Additional Information: I have never broken this rule as I have always tried avoiding breaking it and always waiting 10 minutes after killing somebody. If there is a possibility id like for my ban to be lifted if possible.

Reaction score

Ensure this doesn't happen again. You should be well aware of 3.20 given your history.
Your ban has been lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.