Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: African
Your Roleplay Name: Devereaux Allaband
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected less than 10 minutes after committing a crime.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Rxsm, I apologize for breaking this rule sincerely. I am not trying to make any excuses and all that as its all on me, although it was 7:50 something when I left the gmod server a few minutes after I had killed 2 individuals, and because of the rush I was to get to school I had completely forgotten about the rule. Ive been trying to avoid breaking this rule and have succeeded for over 4-5 months but whenever a person is in a rush they tend to forget some things.

I was going to wait a few more days to make this apology although its a weekend coming up and it would be kind of ass to not be able to play on the weekends with my friends. Also I know I could have easily avoided this ban by just not comitting the crime if I knew school was soon to start, but honestly I hadn't checked the time for at least 30+ minutes as I was always getting into either raids or just crimes.

Again, I apologize for breaking this rule and I will be more careful next time!

Additional Information: N/A.

Status
Not open for further replies.