- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: craze_blaze_
Your Roleplay Name: Flynn Kennedy
Your SteamID: 76561199453491050
Why were you punished?: Disregarding life
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads Staff Team,
I’m writing to apologise for my recent actions that resulted in my one-month ban from the server. I understand that what I did was against the rules, and I take responsibility for my actions.
I’d like to ask if you would consider reducing the length of my ban. At the time of the incident, the server had an incredibly low population. During my time playing Perpheads, I’ve noticed that when the server population is particularly low, I’ve often seen people break rules or get killed in situations where there seems to be little or no consequence. I think seeing this happen when the server was quiet contributed to me becoming too relaxed about the rules myself. However, I understand that this does not excuse what I did, and I should have followed the rules regardless.
After the incident, I allowed the police officer to arrest me. I was honestly just messing around with him at that point, knowing that I was going to turn myself in and accept the consequences rather than trying to avoid them.
Looking back, I understand that I made a mistake and should have handled the situation differently. I’m not going to make the same mistake again, and I’ll make sure to take the rules seriously regardless of how populated the server is or what other players are doing.
I’m not asking for an unban or any sorts, just a small reduction, the police officer gave me multiple opportunities to run him over and I did not, if I was bad enough to receive a month ban, I would have killed him, and never had let him arrest me. Please consider these points, and do not view me as someone who was attempting to break as much rules as I could, I simply just made a bad call, nothing more, and I do know what I did was wrong but I believe a month ban for this is way too much of time to think about what I have done and be away from this great server
I really enjoy playing Perpheads and would appreciate the opportunity to return sooner. If you would consider reducing my one-month ban, I would be very grateful.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and consider it.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month
Your Steam Name: craze_blaze_
Your Roleplay Name: Flynn Kennedy
Your SteamID: 76561199453491050
Why were you punished?: Disregarding life
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads Staff Team,
I’m writing to apologise for my recent actions that resulted in my one-month ban from the server. I understand that what I did was against the rules, and I take responsibility for my actions.
I’d like to ask if you would consider reducing the length of my ban. At the time of the incident, the server had an incredibly low population. During my time playing Perpheads, I’ve noticed that when the server population is particularly low, I’ve often seen people break rules or get killed in situations where there seems to be little or no consequence. I think seeing this happen when the server was quiet contributed to me becoming too relaxed about the rules myself. However, I understand that this does not excuse what I did, and I should have followed the rules regardless.
After the incident, I allowed the police officer to arrest me. I was honestly just messing around with him at that point, knowing that I was going to turn myself in and accept the consequences rather than trying to avoid them.
Looking back, I understand that I made a mistake and should have handled the situation differently. I’m not going to make the same mistake again, and I’ll make sure to take the rules seriously regardless of how populated the server is or what other players are doing.
I’m not asking for an unban or any sorts, just a small reduction, the police officer gave me multiple opportunities to run him over and I did not, if I was bad enough to receive a month ban, I would have killed him, and never had let him arrest me. Please consider these points, and do not view me as someone who was attempting to break as much rules as I could, I simply just made a bad call, nothing more, and I do know what I did was wrong but I believe a month ban for this is way too much of time to think about what I have done and be away from this great server
I really enjoy playing Perpheads and would appreciate the opportunity to return sooner. If you would consider reducing my one-month ban, I would be very grateful.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and consider it.
Last edited:


