- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months
Your Steam Name: nk
Your Roleplay Name: {regulus.corneas}
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550119585
Why were you punished?: Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello I would like to appeal my ban for mass RDM as I am fairly new to gmod/gmodrp and was still learning how everything works overall. At the time, I genuinely did not realize that mass RDM was against the server rules and I understand now that my actions were not acceptable.
I apologize for what I did and for any disruption or inconvenience I may have caused to other players and staff I have taken the time to understand the rules better and will make sure that I follow them properly if I am given another opportunity to play on the server.
I understand that being new does not excuse breaking the rules and I take responsibility for my actions I simply hope you can take my lack of experience and misunderstanding into consideration when reviewing my appeal.
If possible I would really appreciate it if you could consider shortening my ban rather than keeping the full punishment. I enjoy the server and would like the opportunity to come back and play again.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and consider my request.
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months
Your Steam Name: nk
Your Roleplay Name: {regulus.corneas}
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550119585
Why were you punished?: Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello I would like to appeal my ban for mass RDM as I am fairly new to gmod/gmodrp and was still learning how everything works overall. At the time, I genuinely did not realize that mass RDM was against the server rules and I understand now that my actions were not acceptable.
I apologize for what I did and for any disruption or inconvenience I may have caused to other players and staff I have taken the time to understand the rules better and will make sure that I follow them properly if I am given another opportunity to play on the server.
I understand that being new does not excuse breaking the rules and I take responsibility for my actions I simply hope you can take my lack of experience and misunderstanding into consideration when reviewing my appeal.
If possible I would really appreciate it if you could consider shortening my ban rather than keeping the full punishment. I enjoy the server and would like the opportunity to come back and play again.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and consider my request.

