Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: petally
Your Roleplay Name: Davidson Murphy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124458505

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking rule 3.4 - Failed to comply while held at direct gunpoint by a police officer

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered as I love this unique server, and there's none other like it. I want to really settle into the community, and I think it would be worthwhile to atleast look at this appeal. So, I failed to comply and resisted against a police officer while I was being held at gunpoint by them. I now understand how what I did was wrong, and how it could impact the gameplay of other people, I should have realised at the time that my situation wasn't realistically escapable at all. At the time, I thought it would be fine, since my 2 gang members were standing behind the police officer with concealed weapons, and so we were going to do a surprise attack, but I do realise that I completely risked my life by running away when I was being held directly at gunpoint. I didn't know that this rule specifically also applied to police officers, but that's a complete misunderstanding on my part. It was my fault, and it won't happen again. I know it's a short ban, but my winter break is ending really soon, and I'd love to be on the server again to play with my friends. Thanks. Apologies to moderator Ezza who I didn't talk to during my sit, it was inconsiderate of me to just up and kill Ezza being ignorant of the rules, and then simply just not talk during the sit.

Reaction score

You were warned not even 24hrs before being banned, you can wait this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.